Welcome to Eye Trends Spring
Eye Trends Spring
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Jamie – Office Manager
Our eye doctors provide urgent eye care for eye emergencies, such as infections, scratches, injuries, and foreign object removal. Stop by anytime for treatment.
Spring Eye Trends: Helping You & Your Family
The Eye Trends office in Spring offers outstanding customer care as well as an amazing selection of eye wear for their patients. Whether you are looking for glasses, contacts or kids eye wear, the team in Spring are ready to help you get the perfect fit to match your needs and your lifestyle.
Medical Insurance Accepted in Spring
Vision Plans we Accept
Spring eye exams for adults and children
Your comprehensive eye exam in Spring, TX, will be comfortable, efficient, and precise! What more could you ask for?
Eye exams for adults
It is recommended to visit your eye doctor regularly (every one to three years) for comprehensive eye exams and annually after age 60.
Our thorough evaluation of adult vision and eye health will consist of a few parts:
- Our eye doctor will ask you about your general health, family medical history, any medications, and if you have any visual complaints
- We will check your visual acuity to determine your accurate vision prescription
- Several parts of your visual system will be evaluated, such as your pupils’ reaction to light, eye movements, and peripheral vision
- Your Spring eye exam will inspect ocular health, including intraocular pressure (glaucoma screening) and corneal health. In order to assess the tissues at the back of your eye, such as your retina and optic nerve, we may apply dilating eye drops.
- Depending upon our eye doctor’s judgment and your unique needs, we may perform additional specialized testing, using advanced imaging technologies
Pediatric eye exams
We perform all children’s eye exams gently, customizing the tests to match your kid’s age, eye history, risk factors, and health condition. Children’s eyes grow quickly, and regular eye exams are essential!
Spring eye exams for kids typically include:
- Assessment of visual acuity
- Detailed evaluation of functional vision skills: eye teaming (binocularity), focusing (accommodation), tracking skills, color vision, peripheral vision, and hand-eye coordination
- Inspection of eye health for any signs of disease
- Discussion of the results and our professional recommendation for treatment (such as eyeglasses or vision therapy), as needed
Your Spring Optical Stocks The Latest Designer Frames
What should you expect from your contact lenses eye exam in Spring, TX?
Whether you are a contact lenses newbie or you’ve been wearing them for decades, you need a contact lenses eye exam. This specialized evaluation includes several tests that aren’t usually done during routine vision testing or eye exams for eyeglasses.
The primary goal of every contact lenses eye exam in our Spring office is to find the most suitable contact lenses for your vision and your eyes. We will assess the following:
- Visual acuity to determine your precise vision prescription
- Any eye health problems that could interfere with wearing contacts
- Your lifestyle needs and preferences, such as if you want daily disposables or conventional lenses, if you want to change your eye color. We will also review the pros and cons of soft and hard lenses
- Corneal curvature to determine the best curve and diameter for your contacts lenses from our Spring, TX, selection
- Pupil and iris size to figure out the best contact lens design for your eyes
- Evaluation of tear film to confirm that you don’t have dry eyes
Once your contact lenses eye exam in Spring is finished, we will give you a set of trial lenses and provide instructions about insertion and maintenance. Our eye doctor will check the position and movement of these lenses in your eyes.
Selection of Contact Lenses in Spring, TX
Now that you have your up-to-date prescription for contact lenses, it’s time to purchase a pair! We offer a wide variety of contact lenses in Spring, including specialty types for hard-to-fit vision conditions, such as toric lenses and bifocal/multifocal contacts. You can choose from conventional (vial) lenses, daily wear, disposable dailies, weekly or monthly disposables. Our inventory includes:
- Acuvue Contact Lenses from Vistakon – including daily-use lenses for astigmatism, presbyopia, and more
- Bausch & Lomb Lenses – manufacturers of PureVision, Soflens and other contact lenses in
- Spring that gives high definition vision and high comfort
- CooperVision Contact Lenses – choose from the Proclear and Biofinity product lines
- Ciba Lenses – a broad selection of contacts, including breathable dailies and colored contact lenses
Your Expert Eye Doctor in Spring, TX
At Eye Trends, we are here to serve you with crisp vision – whether you need a comprehensive eye exam, treatment for eye disease, or new designer frames to upgrade your look! Our optometrists welcome patients of all ages, and we will personalize your eye exam to meet your unique needs. In order to ensure that you benefit from precise diagnoses and advanced treatments, we keep our office up-to-date with the latest optometric technologies, such as the non-dilated Optomap Laser Retinal Scan.
Need new eyewear? Our opticians will help you to select the perfect pair of stylish frames, whether you favor a bold, high-fashion appearance or an understated, conservative image. We stock a diverse array of designer labels, and we don’t compromise on quality because we want your glasses to last. If you wear contacts, you can replenish your supply from our wide selection of premium brand-name contact lens manufacturers. If your prescription isn’t current, please schedule an eye exam and contact lens fitting in advance in our Spring, TX, office. And while you’re in the area, we encourage you to check out the sites of Spring!
All About Spring, TX
Spring is located within the district of Houston and is a part of the Houston-Woodlands-Sugar Land metropolitan area. Just north of Downtown Houston, this neighborhood encompasses the quaint Old Town district, as well as parts of Harris County and southern Montgomery County. We love the picturesque, suburban atmosphere of Spring, along with the many fun attractions within easy reach.
Old Town Spring
The streets of this area are filled with cafes, galleries, and boutique shopping. It’s the perfect place to spend free time – bite into an old-fashioned burger while listening to live music at Puffabelly’s (in a fantastic old train depot), or enjoy genuine Texas barbecue at Corkscrew BBQ. Watch out for festivals, such as the outdoor Market Days in Preservation Park. One of the best ways to experience Old Town Spring is by joining a haunted ghost tour, offered year-round.
Local Farms & Parks
Spring is home to lots of sprawling farmland, such as the Old Time Christmas Tree Farm and Atkinson Farms. The activities vary with the season, with a Pumpkin Patch in October, Christmas Trees in December, and strawberry-picking when they’re red and ripe. Pundt Park is a nice, relaxing place to soak up the Texas rays in Spring. There are paved paths through wooded areas along Spring Creek, and a great dog park for your four-legged friends.
Wet ‘n’ Wild SplashTown was renovated in 2014, making it into the largest waterpark in Houston. There are rides to thrill all ages, and it’s a convenient place for Spring residents to cool off. For a different type of wild activity, flip into safari mode and visit the TGR Exotics Wildlife Park. The collection of exotic and endangered animals is eye-popping, with over 100 animals of more than 25 species!
Last, but certainly not least, add our Spring office of Eye Trends to your list of essential sites to visit in the area!
Directions to Eye Trends Spring via Google Maps
From Old Town Spring: (9 minutes) Drive west on Main St toward Border St and then continue onto Spring Cypress Rd. Turn left onto Lexington Blvd and then right onto E Louetta Rd. E Louetta Rd turns slightly right and becomes Louetta Rd. You will see Eye Trends on the right.
From Puffabelly’s: (9 minutes) After enjoying a great meal, head east on Main St toward W Hardy Rd. Turn right onto W Hardy Rd and then right onto E Louetta Rd. E Louetta Rd turns slightly right and becomes Louetta Rd. Our optometrist will wait for you on the right.
From Old Time Christmas Tree Farm: (9 minutes) Go east on Kleb Rd toward Spring Cypress Rd. Turn left onto Spring Cypress Rd followed by a right onto Klein Church Rd. Then turn left onto Louetta Rd and continue straight to stay on Louetta Rd. We will be on your left.
From Wet ‘n’ Wild SplashTown: (8 minutes) After your day of fun, drive southwest on Splash Town Dr and turn right toward N Fwy Service Rd. Turn left toward N Fwy Service Rd and make a slight left onto N Fwy Service Rd. Head right toward Louetta Rd (signs for Louetta Rd W). Turn right onto Louetta Rd and follow it as it turns slightly right and becomes Louetta Rd. Our eye care clinic is on the right.